Saturday, January 27, 2007

Series 7 GENIUS

Anybody who knows Chris is well aware that he has a photographic memory. He can remember just about anything. If you are playing any kind of trivia game, you want him on your team! If you are listening to music, he can name any song title. artist, and album. This month he has been loading up his memory while preparing to take the Series 7 test. He has spent countless hours reading study modules and taking online tests. He had his midterm on Thursday and will take his final in about a week and a half. I took a look at his “scores” and OH MY GOODNESS! They are AWESOME! I was complimenting Chris when he told me that his trainer said that he has been amazed at the scores that Chris has been pulling, especially since he has not needed to attend any of the tutoring sessions. He told Chris that his scores are 18% higher than the class average! WOW!! I am excited that he is doing so well, but I must say, I knew he would! Way to go Sweetheart! We will go to Ruth Chris’s to celebrate after your final!

No comments: