I have been searching for a kitchen table since July when I sold my other one in a yard sale. I know what I want. I have it perfectly pictured in my mind. The problem is, I cannot find it ANYWHERE! I have been to every furniture, custom wood store, and crafty type store around. I am able to find anything except my dreamed about table. In fact, while looking for the table, I found my lovely red couch and chair that I was not looking for! I really want a square table with 8 chairs. I like the counter height tables, but I would be happy with a regular size too. It needs to have a butterfly leaf, and be a strong wood that will not easily dent, since I have 3 active children. The color needs to be a darker wood, but not too dark. I like black too, but not the 2 toned chairs. I really miss not having a table. My kids are tired of dining on the floor! Please, email me any suggestions! I am becoming desperate. I really miss having the family eat dinner together at the table!
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Wanted...Square Table for Eight
I have been searching for a kitchen table since July when I sold my other one in a yard sale. I know what I want. I have it perfectly pictured in my mind. The problem is, I cannot find it ANYWHERE! I have been to every furniture, custom wood store, and crafty type store around. I am able to find anything except my dreamed about table. In fact, while looking for the table, I found my lovely red couch and chair that I was not looking for! I really want a square table with 8 chairs. I like the counter height tables, but I would be happy with a regular size too. It needs to have a butterfly leaf, and be a strong wood that will not easily dent, since I have 3 active children. The color needs to be a darker wood, but not too dark. I like black too, but not the 2 toned chairs. I really miss not having a table. My kids are tired of dining on the floor! Please, email me any suggestions! I am becoming desperate. I really miss having the family eat dinner together at the table!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I put in square kitchen table in the search engine and 30 pages came up! Including this one--http://www.furniturefind.com/item.aspx?item=270870&desc=NA+MC+Square+Dining+Table&ATT=270870&CMP=LEC-SHP -- So it's out there--you just have to find it!! Good Luck!
Nevermind on the previous--This one is CHEAPER and prettier! Click on matching items, and chairs come up! http://www.officefurniture.com/Browse/Breakroom-Furniture/Breakroom-Tables/Rustic-Oak-Pub-Table-with-Leaf-Extension-BFD40143.aspx?afid=bizrate_of&CMP=KNC-Bizrate
Post a Comment