
This was the easiest meal this week, and everybody loved it. Pork was on a big sale at the grocery store, so I bought a pork roast and pork chops. We ate both this week. I called Chris about 2:30 and asked him to put in the pork roast and the large family size can of chicken and rice soup. By the time the girls and I came home, the house smelled yummy, and dinner was ready! The kids, Chris, and I all gobbled up the roast! I have to tell you how I found the idea to make this.... I was in the meat aisle at the store, and these two ladies were talking to one another. Being a superb eavesdropper, I listened to what they were saying. They too were excited that pork was on such a great sale. One of the ladies told her that her favorite way to cook it was in the crock-pot with chicken and rice soup. I immediately put the pork roast in my basket and headed to the soup aisle. I just love hearing easy, healthy recipes. Now if only I could finish the kitchen floor and find a table, SIGH!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment