Saturday was a PERFECT ski day. The sun was shining, the sky was blue, and it had snowed most of the day before. Mimi and I took the kids to Park City Mountain Resort We had a wonderful time. The kids have all become really good this year. Meggy and Maddy were a bit upset that they had to go a little slower for Mason, but once we headed up the Bonanza lift they were happy. It is a 6 man chair lift, so we could all ride the lift together. I was so proud of Mason. He was so cute. His little legs were so tired by the end of the day, but after 6 hours on the slopes, all three of the kids were ready for bed! As we were coming down on our last run I was in front of the girls and I heard Meggy telling her sister, "This is the best day of my entire life" WOW~~ To think that I helped make this possible!! HA HA HA I would bet that to an 8 year old, it was the best day! Truly, any day I am spending with my kids is THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!! I love this picture. It shows how exhausted they all were! Mommy included!
Monday, March 5, 2007
Another Day on the Slopes!
Saturday was a PERFECT ski day. The sun was shining, the sky was blue, and it had snowed most of the day before. Mimi and I took the kids to Park City Mountain Resort We had a wonderful time. The kids have all become really good this year. Meggy and Maddy were a bit upset that they had to go a little slower for Mason, but once we headed up the Bonanza lift they were happy. It is a 6 man chair lift, so we could all ride the lift together. I was so proud of Mason. He was so cute. His little legs were so tired by the end of the day, but after 6 hours on the slopes, all three of the kids were ready for bed! As we were coming down on our last run I was in front of the girls and I heard Meggy telling her sister, "This is the best day of my entire life" WOW~~ To think that I helped make this possible!! HA HA HA I would bet that to an 8 year old, it was the best day! Truly, any day I am spending with my kids is THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!! I love this picture. It shows how exhausted they all were! Mommy included!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Swinging in for the party. Nice to meet ya.
My 3rd party favor give away has begun. If ya get a chance come on over.
PARTY ON!!!!
What a precious picture! I'm just popping in to say "ola" fromt the blog party!
Now THAT's my kind of ski-trip! Love hanging out in the Chalet, drinking my hot chocolate, reading my favorite book...and then falling asleep by the fire while waiting for all of my more adventurous friends to come off the hill. HILL--who are they kidding...it's a death slope!
:) Diane
They look so tired!!
Welcome to the party!
Linda
That's great. I skied this winter too in Arizona. It was wonderful. The day was perfect. I didn't ski at my previous level, but did well. John, Sherri, Rob and I skied two days. I even did one black diamond. I still love skiing! Peggy
Post a Comment