Sunday, April 1, 2007
AHHHHHHHHHHH
I have worked the past 2 weeks on a report for school. I have written and re-written parts until I felt I had it "perfect". I had to electronically turn it in to my director by Friday afternoon. Before I left for the day, I attached the document and 2 excel workbooks with supporting graphs and charts. I felt good about what I had sent in, and was relieved it was DONE since I had spent so much time completing it. Well, on Saturday afternoon I received an email from my director. She said that she received my report and before she forwarded it to the board she wanted to give me some suggestions. Now, I am more than happy to get feedback, but I really worked hard on this report and felt like I had really gone above and beyond this time. I also was not too happy to think that I needed to spend more time on this report. I stewed about what she might say all weekend. Tonight I decided to start working on my next report and wanted to open the report that I turned in. I went to my sent mail and opened the report. I was shocked and embarrassed to see that I had sent the wrong file. About halfway through the report I changed the name of the document. I had attached the old one that was incomplete and turned it in! Ahhhhhhhhhhh I guess that explains her concern with my report. I emailed her the completed one now, and I will let you know what she says!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment