Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Crazy Days at Preschool
The next two weeks at Mason's preschool are CRAZY days. On Tuesday it was backwards day. He wore everything backwards--shirt, pants, and shoes. He loved it! Tomorrow is crazy hair day. He told me that "teacher said we can wear our hair in different colors". unfortunately, I am clean out of Halloween hairspray! He has already requested his hair done in a spiky mohawk! WOW! I will snap a picture and post it later. Next week he gets to have crazy hat day and pajama day. The girls will be so jealous. The girls have been begging me to have a pajama day at school! It has been fun seeing Mason get so excited about school! I can't decide if I will put him in the summer program at his preschool, or enroll him in the pre-kindergarten class at my school. He really wants to come to the school with the GIRLS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment