Sunday, April 15, 2007
It All Hit Me Like a Brick!
Today I was completely exhausted! I slept from 4:00pm-8:30pm. I think everything from the past week finally hit me. Last week seemed to go on forever. It was a week of LONG meetings. Tuesday ended with a 3 hour meeting for stake yw, and then Wednesday morning I had faculty meeting with my staff, so I was up late getting everything ready for that. Thursday I had to finish my School Land Trust report and get it posted online. I finally finished that late at night because I kept getting interrupted during the day. Friday I had my faculty CRT testing ethics meeting for 2 and a half hours. This went until 4:00 then I had an ANGRY parent to deal with. I finally met Chris at 7:00pm for our Sushi night. It was so yummy. Emily, Dave, Mom and the kids all came along. It was a nice evening together, although I was exhausted! I made it home about 10:50pm and was ready to begin finishing my temple tags for the temple activity on Saturday when I realized I left my laptop at Mom's house. I was NOT up for the 25 minute drive back to get it, and our other computer at home is all in pieces and inoperable, so I had no way to get it done. I called Chris and asked him to stop and pick it up on his way home in the morning (he gets home around 4:00 AM). I got up at 5:00am and made all of the tags, printed them off, and decorated them with my stamps. They turned out darling. I finished everything in time to make it to the church at 8:00am. The stake Laurel temple activity turned out wonderful. I think all of the girls had a great time. We went to the American Fork Temple, Provo Temple, MTC, and finished up in a room at the BYU Conference center. I returned home at 5:20. I went to my moms to hang out with the kids before I had to run to the multi-stake dance at 7:45. I was in charge of all the refreshments and prizes. We hired one of my teacher friends as the DJ so it was fun to see him and catch up. Lene, our president came up to me about 10:00 and said she wanted me to go home. She could see how tired I was, and said there were plenty of adults there. I made it home just as Mimi was bringing the kids home. We spent some time together and then all hit the sack! I decided to skip church today. I just couldn't face getting the kids ready not to mention myself. We did however head to Chuck a Rama for dinner. YUM! Well, I had better get to bed. I am still mulling over the idea of staying home tomorrow. We'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment