I would love to go back to Europe, but Chris is not really interested in that. Somewhere in Asia would be fun: great shopping and sushi. Hey, Robyn, you could be our tour guide in Japan!, or even hit the world down under in Australia. I know some "mates" who would LOVE to be our tour guides :). Then there is always Hawaii. We have never been to the "big island", but Hawaii just wouldn't be the same without the kids and we are already going there in November. So, give me your ideas and links of your favorite vacation spot!
Friday, April 13, 2007
Where in the World!
Robyn posted this link to a map of where in the world you have been. I thought It was fun. Chris and I are currently trying to plan a trip somewhere in July for our 10th anniversary. The choices are limitless. We have been saving Marriott points for years and have earned enough to take a trip ANYWHERE!! Here are the places I have already been:

I would love to go back to Europe, but Chris is not really interested in that. Somewhere in Asia would be fun: great shopping and sushi. Hey, Robyn, you could be our tour guide in Japan!, or even hit the world down under in Australia. I know some "mates" who would LOVE to be our tour guides :). Then there is always Hawaii. We have never been to the "big island", but Hawaii just wouldn't be the same without the kids and we are already going there in November. So, give me your ideas and links of your favorite vacation spot!
I would love to go back to Europe, but Chris is not really interested in that. Somewhere in Asia would be fun: great shopping and sushi. Hey, Robyn, you could be our tour guide in Japan!, or even hit the world down under in Australia. I know some "mates" who would LOVE to be our tour guides :). Then there is always Hawaii. We have never been to the "big island", but Hawaii just wouldn't be the same without the kids and we are already going there in November. So, give me your ideas and links of your favorite vacation spot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment