Monday, April 30, 2007

You've Been Hijacked!!

Wooooo Hoooooo! I'm at it again! I'm un-stoppable!! I'm tellin' ya--it's an addiction! Yes, my dearest Sally--you have been hijacked!

No Worries--I do have your previous template on ice--in perfect form--if you want it back!!

I couldn't get you Peggy's 'cause that would be rude--so I made you a "Spring" one just for you!

Love it?? Hate it??? Let me know--and we'll shake it up! I added a sidebar on both sides, we can change your buttons, we can change any colors, we can do whatever you want--and we can move it all back to red--you let me know!

If you do like it--let me know and I'll tell you how to update your buttons!! If you don't like it--I will take it back and make it my own! Of course, that's what I said about Peggy's too!!

But YES, my friend, make NO mistake about it...YOU have been HIJACKED!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No comments: