Robyn has tagged me with the random things about me meme's. Here it goes:
1. I love TULIPS! I have had them in my desk for the past 3 weeks. They only last about a week, but just as they are starting to look so bad, I seem to get another vase of them!
2. I often have the same recurrent dream. I am in college and forget to attend a math class for the whole semester and then show up for the final and FAIL!!! This is supposed to mean I feel unprepared for something. How about every day at work! It seems a Principal can NEVER be prepared for what happens each day!
3. I love laying in my bed with my kids reading stories or playing with them on their favorite computer sites like Club Penguin and Millsbury
4. I ran my first marathon in 4 hours, 40 minutes and 22 seconds. WHOOOPEEE! I will run my second marathon on October 6th.
5. I became a lifetime member of Weight Watchers last March, and have since gained all of the weight back :( Thanks to my new job and STRESS! I plan on getting back on track soon!
6. I will be celebrating my 10th wedding anniversary this June. I hope Chris will decide where he wants to go. My passport has arrived and I am READY!
7. I really hate my commute to work everyday. I drive 21 miles and it takes 45-55 minutes. I usually sit on the main road out of my neighborhood for at least 20 minutes. Thank goodness I have the girls with me because I can drive in the carpool lane!
Well there you have it. I guess I am supposed to tag others to complete this task. I will tag Mimi and Dave and Mandy. They need to get some new things on their blog! I will also tag Chris who says he doesn't know how to post on the blog...hmm Mr. Techno says he can't post!
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Fact #2 type dreams mean that you are stressed. I have the same dream, but it is random classes that I have not attended for an entire school year, then I decide to show up....think about what is going on in your life when you have that recurring dream again.
Post a Comment