Wednesday, May 9, 2007
How About Them J A Z Z !!!!!!!!!
Chris surprised me with tickets to game 2 of the Jazz/Warriors playoff series. I was soooo excited. I don't think we have been to a game together since we had the kids. Before kids, we were avid Jazz fans. We made it to most of the playoff games in the 97/98 years! It was so fun to go downtown and be a fan again! Arranging childcare for the evening was a bit tricky, but things did work out. We ended up asking Maddy to tend the girls after dance. She is just 12, so we didn't want to be too late. The end of the game was nearing and the Jazz were down by 5. Chris turned to me and said, "should we go?" Now, I must say, WE HAVE NEVER LEFT A GAME EARLY. We simply are not that type! Knowing that we had a babysitter who needed to get up early for school, and we needed to stop at my Mom's to pick up Mason, I answered Yes. Well, we walked down to the entryway and the Jazz seemed to be catching up. We stopped and watched it until there were 2 seconds left. The Jazz were now down by one and the Golden State had the ball. We headed to the car. As we were almost there this lady said, "Are you coming from the Jazz game?" We said "yes" and she said. "They just went into overtime!" We were SHOCKED! We hurried to the car and listened to the overtime on the radio! I must say, WE LEARNED OUR LESSON!!! You should NEVER NEVER NEVER leave a game early! We had tickets to the best game of the playoffs, and we missed the most exciting moments! I can surely tell you there will never be a NEXT TIME for leaving early!! Aside from missing the overtime, it was a fabulous evening out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Per the dog party post....are cats invited? Isabel and Alfred would love to come?
Post a Comment