Sunday, June 10, 2007

Oh Where O Where Have I Been?

I am sure many of you are wondering if we have dropped off the face of the earth. Well, we are still here but have lots and lots of catching up to do. The past three weeks have been soooo busy. With the school year coming to an end, and the kids involvement in a myriad of activities, and a husband who works nights, I have had little time to myself, thus the lack of posts! I have spent the weekend trying to reclaim my HOUSE! So far today I have found the floor of the van, my kitchen table, the living room that had become a toy room, and I am now working on my bedroom. That is my goal before I go to bed tonight! I have created quite a mess as I began cleaning out my closet.....oh what a fun job! I have too many shoes! My closet would be the perfect size if I didn't have to share it with Chris! I also have a bunch of laundry to catch up on, but that can be done throughout the week. The kids have actually helped a lot today, since they are mainly responsible for much of the mess! I have decided that I will write a post here and there in between jobs today! I'll be BACK!!

No comments: