It seems I have been tagged by Melissa at Melissa's Place. Here are the rules:
“Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.”
8 Things About Me:
1. I am a MOM to three wonderful kids (and a husband too!)
2. I am running my 2nd Marathon on October 6th
3. I am going to Cancun in less than 2 weeks!
4. We just bought a Honda Civic that runs on compressed natural gas...it costs 73 CENTS a
gallon to fill. It is almost rewarding every time we fill it!
5. I need to lose weight and give up Diet Pepsi, but am not motivated.....HELP.
6. I love to learn. I am always reading or taking classes to better myself. I am currently
reading The Strong Willed Child by James Dobson.
7. I have a strong-willed child.
8. My sister is my best friend.
There you have it. Now, I get to tag some people. Hmmmmm...if you are reading this, then you are TAGGED! Leave me a comment with the links to your 8 things! Be honest now....if you have read this then you need to send me your 8 things, even if you don't have a BLOG.
(Mom...I know this means you!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment