Monday, September 10, 2007

MOM!!!!

Remember the days when you couldn't wait for your kids to finally say MOM?

Well, I must admit, tonight I am sick of hearing them say MOM!!!!!

It is not so much them saying MOM, it is what comes after it. Here...let me share with you what I am hearing tonight:

MOM.......Meg pushed me off the bed.
MOM........When are you going to put curlers in my hair.
MOM........The girls took ............from me.
MOM........Mason keeps sneaking in my room.
MOM.......I don't want grilled cheese for dinner. I want dinosaur nuggets.
MOM........I said I wanted grilled cheese.
MOM........She made me do it
MOM........No I did not.
MOM.........It is not my turn to feed Roe.
And the best one of all MOM.....It's not fair!
MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I want to be DAD for a day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I remember that. When the kids were a little older than yours I could say, kids I'm going to my bedroom now. (Now, normally they would follow, even in their older years they still did that), but I would say, I need a rest from being Mom, so you can't come. They would give me a little peace, and I'd come our when I was ready to hear, "Mom, Mom", again.
Love, Grams

kelly said...

I feel your pain. Beck says "momma, momma" at least 500 times a day. He's so sweet, but sometimes I'm like, "dude! what?" ( I don't say it, but I think it and then say, "yes, baby?"
I hide in the closet with Molly at times too.