Sinkhole
Three 15 foot holes spanning the entire front drive-thru
An auger to cut the holes in the concrete
Port-a-Potty in front of the school
12 two foot by one foot fence post holes across the sidewalk
Broken MAIN water pipe--no water for 2.5 hours
Jack hammers pounding next to my office
Crane lifting giant round drain thing
Dump trucks full of gravel
School bus 1.5, YES, an hour an a half LATE
New Lunch Secretary quits after 1 week of work!
Late to 7:45 AM meeting even though I left my house at 7:00 AM ...TRAFFIC :(
Being everyone's go-to person! Sally, Sally, Sally....do you have just a moment!
So.......do you want my JOB???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Does NOT sound fun! But I know you'll get it all taken care of...you always do such a great job with all you do.
You poor thing!! I don't know how you made it. I know you work so hard and have constant amazement at you. (And admiration too, for more that just working hard) Grams
Woman---I have been remiss in my commenting!! I will move back and be your lunch secretary!! You may have to pay relocation charges, day care for 1, all day kindergarten for 1 and of course, we'll need a place to stay! Does that fit into the budget for this position??? Yeah, didn't think so! You guys should come to Chicago! Stay with me--room and board--free---just pay air!! So cheap!! So easy! We miss you all!!
Post a Comment