Saturday, October 13, 2007

Conceal the Crack!


In days past, the only people to expose their "cracks" were the plumbers. This is not so today. It seem that everywhere I go, I am assaulted by the sight of someones "crack". I have a few questions about this new phenomenon. First being, what ever happened to wearing underwear? When I suddenly have a "crack" peering at me, there is no sight of any undergarments. Occasionally a tiny thong might peek out, but that is another post! All I can say is GROSS! My next question, don't you feel when your "crack" is exposed? Personally, if I was hanging out from behind, I would think there may be a little breeze back there to signal the need to pull up the pants or pull down the shirt. And lastly, I have recently noticed that all "cracks" are not created equally. There is a reason they should be hidden from the human eye!

Now, you may ask why I would post on such a subject, well, I am hoping that some "crack" abusers will wake up and cover up! Recently I had an assembly at my school. Two celebrities were invited. One being some beauty queen, and the other the Jazz Bear. The kids were all excited, and after the beauty queen had completed her talk, the Jazz Bear picked her up and carried her across the auditorium. Unfortunately, her back was to the students, and her "crack" was not concealed. I was mortified, not only for her, but for me as the principal exposing my students to such a sight.

An even more recent "crack" experience occurred just this morning after my run. Following tradition, we headed to the Park Cafe for breakfast. As I was waiting in line to put our name on the list, the girl in front of me leaned over on the counter. I looked up and AHHHH there was her "crack" right in my face.

So, PLEASE, if you are reading his post, CONCEAL the CRACK!! There are many ways to do so. One way would be to wear some underwear. Another being buy some pants with a waist, or lastly, pull down your shirt and don't lean forward!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This 'cracks' me up! ha ha

Cora said...

Oh, amen! I hate the 'crack'!

Anonymous said...

Wow, do I agree with that, amen. The belly shirts in the front up to the, well you know, and then the low riders showing the belly button, aren't great either. I can't wait until those fashions go out of style. Grams or LM

The Pierce Family said...

Couldn't have said it better myself.