Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 2007


Halloween is one of those holidays that is fun to anticipate, yet it is also fun when it is OVER! We had a great holiday at the Sansom house. The weekend started with an exciting party at Annette's house. There were costumes, pumpkin carving, exceptional food, luscious treats, (I am still awaiting the recipe for Neil's Key Lime Coolers), silly games, glowing pumpkins,jumping in the leaves, and fun times with good friends. I will add the pictures as soon as I get them.

Halloween day was busy as ever. The girls and I headed to Mimi's house at 6:30 AM to get our hair done. Mason and Daddy met us at school around 8:30. David and Grandma came too. Our school parade was at 9:00 AM. Chris was such a good sport. He agreed to walk in the parade with me. We were "Beauty and the Beast"! The kids LOVED it. As the principal, I get to lead all 650 kids around the school in the parade. Chris had NO idea what he signed up for! After the parade he took Mason to his pre-school party and he headed to work.

After school Mason and Grandma met the girls and I at South Towne Mall where Dave works. The kids had fun trick-or-treating at the shops and then helped Dave hand out candy. We then picked up their friend Annika and headed home to make have chili and green finger breadsticks. Mimi and David joined us for dinner and helped pass out candy as Daddy had to work.

I took the kids trick-or treating with some other kids in the neighborhood. We had a hard time keeping up with the BOYS!

Mason was a pirate.

Megan was Sharpay from High School Musical

Madison was Hannah Montana.

I will add pictures ASAP!!! :)

No comments: