Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Snowbird Snowboarding School


Snowbird has an after-school ski and snowboarding program that picks the kids up on early day from school. The girls decided to give snowboarding a shot! Both girls and 2 of their friends are lucky to go every Friday, through January. Mimi, Dave, and I took them to buy their boards and they both picked VERY pink boards. It is too cute. They have been 3 times now and seem to like it, but Meg thinks she likes skiing better, but we will see when their lessons are complete. Last week Meg's snowboard fell off while she was on the lift! Ooops. I guess her teacher had to carry her down to where the board was. The girls all thought this was so funny! Their poor teacher Lee! Those girls can be so silly. I can't wait to head up to the slopes and see them! You should join us too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no madison snow board fell!
love megan