Totally Loved it! I think the adult one was my favorite--but the kids were awesome too. Probably because grown ups don't usually 'move' like that! I made one too--just had to! http://www.thenykazafamily.blogspot.com
You guys should totally come to Blake's party! It's next Monday! Just take the day off--and make it a long weekend! I know, I know--but hey--you are all SOOOOO invited!
5 comments:
Totally Loved it! I think the adult one was my favorite--but the kids were awesome too. Probably because grown ups don't usually 'move' like that! I made one too--just had to! http://www.thenykazafamily.blogspot.com
You guys should totally come to Blake's party! It's next Monday! Just take the day off--and make it a long weekend! I know, I know--but hey--you are all SOOOOO invited!
You all have some great moves...I'm impressed!
love, love, love it. You got the rhythum!
Oh darn, I see I didn't sign that last one so you don't even know who sent it. Grams LM
Oh darn, I see I didn't sign that last one so you don't even know who sent it. Grams LM
Post a Comment