Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm still Here!

You may have thought that I have not recovered from Emily's move. Actually, I am doing fine, and she is too! She loves NYC and her new job. She has a lovely 500 square foot apartment that she has been paining and decorating. She is so talented. She has sent pictures to my cell phone but I don't know how to transfer them here.

I have been very busy! I went to Nashville last week for the National Title One Conference. I had a great time. I stayed in downtown Nashville and the conference was at the Gaylord Convention Center. Aside from attending classes at the conference, I was able to eat at some WONDERFUL restauraunts and attend the Grand Ole Opry. It was a fun trip, but catching up at school after being away for a week is about to kill me!

Next week I have another Principal's conference. It is down in St. George. I have really been looking forward to this one. I have reserved a condo and 4 other principal friends and I will be staying together. It will be like a slumber party. I will be gone Tuesday-Friday, and then, on Friday I will drive home and then Chris, the kids, and I will head to Yellowstone to meet the rest of the family. We have arranged to go on a snowmobile adventure to Old Faithful. I am so excited. I have never been to Yellowstone in the winter. It will be so fun to spend time all together as a family. Mimi is flying home to come too!

After Yellowstone, I hope the traveling slows down a bit. I do have to plan a trip to NYC to help Mimi take her cats’ back, but then, I plan on sticking around for a while. I keep waiting for life to slow down, but that never happens!

Till Next Time
Sal Gal

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had just decided tonight to leave another comment on the last blog telling you that we miss you. I did think maybe you were in a funk. All your triping makes me tired. How do you manage it. Yellowstone sounds fabulous. I've always thought the winter visit sounded too cool. I love each and every on of you. Be safe. Grams LM

Robyn said...

Hey, Chicago is in between SLC and NYC--I'm expecting at least a wave as you fly over me!! Glad to hear all is fine!

Robyn

The Pierce Family said...

Sally, sounds like you're busy!!!! I always loved the traveling part of my job too. I wish you could visit Baltimore some time...it would be great to see you. Say hi to Emily for me and have fun in Yellowstone!

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys are safe and sound where ever you are, either in Yellow Stone or in the blizzard zone of Utah. Also, hope our valentines made it to the little ones. Grams, LM