I know, to most people, pink eye would not necessarily be something to say whoopee about, but for me, it was! I woke up Friday morning with my eyes crusted shut. I will spare you all the nasty details, but, the exciting part is....I HAD TO STAY HOME! Since I routinely send students home with the ever contagious pink eye, I knew I was not welcome at school this Friday. Luckily I already had a prescription of antibiotic drops, so by mid afternoon my eyes were feeling better. Chris, Mason and I went to eat at my favorite place, The Park Cafe and then went to
Liberty Park to see the ducks and geese. We then ran a bunch of errands, picked up the girls and headed home. The girls and I made yummy chicken enchiladas that the boys (and girls) loved! Mason ate 2 servings and upon completion yelled out, "I Love these things" (priceless)
So, there you have it! My fabulous day all because I woke up with pink eye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment