I love Spring Break.
I do however LOVE Spring Break when it feels like SPRING.
This morning I looked out the window and saw SNOW.
My friend woke me up from my sound sleep to invite the girls and I to the movies.
We saw Penelope. It was cute.
The boys (Chris and Mason) went to the Barber.
The girls (Sally, Meggy, and Maddy) went to Sweet and Sassy for a bang trim.
The girls met the boys for lunch! Oh what fun! Although the food was yucky!
Meg picked out new glasses, since she lost BOTH pairs. She now owes mom $90.00.
I realized Easter was on Sunday. I have not bought a thing...including Easter outfits for the kiddos.
I spent the evening shopping with a friend. There are no size 8 girls Easter dresses left!
I am laying in my bed, electric blanket on 9.
Loving the fact that tomorrow is only Day 2!!!!
Chris is off too and we get to spend 3 whole days (and nights) together!!!!
Have I mentioned, I love Spring Break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well, Spring Break is now officially over, but spring fever lingers on. At least we can now see the light at the end of the tunnel -- that is, warm weather is coming. I enjoyed Easter dinner with you and the kids and Uncle Dave, and agree it's not the same without Mimi. Enjoyed the little golf "outing" with the kids. We must do it more often. Love, Mom
Well, Spring Break is now officially over, but spring fever lingers on. At least we can now see the light at the end of the tunnel -- that is, warm weather is coming. I enjoyed Easter dinner with you and the kids and Uncle Dave, and agree it's not the same without Mimi. Enjoyed the little golf "outing" with the kids. We must do it more often. Love, Mom
I used to love spring break too, we would try to do something that felt like spring. We are here in Chicago for Grayson's Baptism and the kids are off for the whole week. That worked out well for us. I can't wait to have my turn with your little munchkins, I miss them so much. I would love to feel well enough to have a fun shopping day with you and go to lunch. Well my fondest dream would be to do Disney World, ect. ect. with all of you guys. That may sound like a funny fondest dream, but I would so love it. Maybe I will be able to someday. I look forward to seeing you all soon. Love you so much. Grams
Post a Comment