Monday, April 28, 2008
Curly Q's
The girls LOVE curlers. I love them, too! We have finally perfected a system to make them work. Because their hair is so long, the curls are never able to fully dry, and they have all fallen out by the time we make it to school. I now have the girls dry their hair till it is just damp, and we have perfect curls. They don't mind sleeping in the rollers and I love seeing them with their gorgeous curly blond locks! We had spring pictures at school last week and they decided to have curls for the photo. I can't wait to see how they turned out. I will post them once I get them back. Until then, check out these beauties.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wonder if Savannah would go for this? The curls look great!
Post a Comment