The girls and I met Dave this morning at Liberty Park. Dave and I ran 3 miles and the girls rollerbladed for the whole 3 miles. I was really proud of them for keeping up with us the whole time! we of course ended the run with breakfast at the Park Cafe. It was delish, as always. The only thing missing was Mimi! She usually joins us, but I guess her running will have to take place at Central Park! I think I may have even talked Chris into coming next weekend. He and Dexter could walk around! it was a beautiful day. The girls were spending the evening at a friends house, so we hired Hayden, Mason's favorite sitter and went out for the evening. It was a perfect ending to a hectic, stressful week. Now if my body would actually let me sleep in tomorrow! :)
Oh and by the way, St. George was fabulous. The weather was beautiful. We had a very nice time swimming, eating out, and of course, dancing! The girls did great! They were awarded two second place ribbons and one third place ribbon. They will have another competition May 3rd, so hopefully they can claim a first place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so impressed. I wish I could get into exercising...I just hate it! But it sounds like you guys had a great time.
I'm proud of you for your running. I never had a desire to do that and that's okay because a physical therapist told me I shouldn't because of my knees. No wonder it always hurt when they made us run in dreaded gym class. LM Grams
Post a Comment