Beautiful pictures of the little munchkins, of course we all know Mason, but the girls are impossible. I can't even tell when they're both in the room with me. Last weekend, I kept asking who was who. Thanks for sharing them, they're are all so precious. LM
Dang--everyone called out the easy one! One of the twins looks a bit more like daddy than the other (at least in photo's) sadly---I don't know which one it is other than in these photo's--it's the top one!! I never could tell them apart, but they are amazingly beautiful young ladies!
Their school pictures are awesome. Mimi and I took the test and I (Grandma) correctly identified Mason, and the girls. I can usually identify them if they are together but if just one of them is there I have a difficult time. They are so beautiful!!!! Mason is getting more and more handsome and grown up every day. I think he looks just like his dad must have when he was little.
4 comments:
The middle one is easy. What great lookin' kids you have. I sure do miss you and hope you're doing well. What are your plans for this summer?
Beautiful pictures of the little munchkins, of course we all know Mason, but the girls are impossible. I can't even tell when they're both in the room with me. Last weekend, I kept asking who was who. Thanks for sharing them, they're are all so precious. LM
Dang--everyone called out the easy one! One of the twins looks a bit more like daddy than the other (at least in photo's) sadly---I don't know which one it is other than in these photo's--it's the top one!! I never could tell them apart, but they are amazingly beautiful young ladies!
Their school pictures are awesome. Mimi and I took the test and I (Grandma) correctly identified Mason, and the girls. I can usually identify them if they are together but if just one of them is there I have a difficult time. They are so beautiful!!!! Mason is getting more and more handsome and grown up every day. I think he looks just like his dad must have when he was little.
Post a Comment