Sunday, June 29, 2008

Another 11 Inches.......GONE!

Ever since I cut 11 inches off of my hair, the girls have wanted to cut their hair. I have tried and tried to talk them out of it, but realized.......it it their hair~ I should let them do what they want with it! I made them appointments at the salon..and here is the end result! They look adorable....but much older. Where did my little girls go? They love the new "do" and so does mom! They are can't wait to hear what you all think, so leave them a comment! :)




They will be sending their pony tails, along with mine to Pantene Beautiful Lengths to be used to make wigs for cancer patients. They are so excited that their hair will make a difference for someone in need. Way to go GIRLS!

6 comments:

Sherri said...

I think their hair is cute. My 2 older girls want long hair (although Gwyn cut hers herself twice in the past few months), but I'm of a different mind. So if they get mad at me cuz I want to curl their hair or something (I hate to waste it just long and straight), I tell them I'm going to make them get it cut if they don't let me. That stops that. Gwyn just doesn't have enough (very fine) to let it grow too long. And they sure are growing up; I can remember when we had a triple baby shower together...

Anonymous said...

They look darling. And what a great thing to do. They both have such thick hair they should be able to do a lot with it. (I agree, way to go!) I hope Stadium of Fire was wonderful. I know the girls love the Hannah, and being able to dance in the group must have been great. Can't wait to see the video. Grams LM

The Pierce Family said...

They look so cute with their new short hair. It's well worth it when you think about the lucky person who will receive it.

Anonymous said...

dont i look adoribal!!!!!!! ithink im cute:)

Anonymous said...

this is maddie and meg speaking

i love my new due:)

deedee said...

Hey guys-- I finally figured out how to do this! I've loved watching the Sansom family in action. Megan and Madison you look very cool. And your locks will make someone else look great too. Congratulations!
Miss you all!