Mason was so excited for baseball this year. He would count down to each game, always asking me, "is baseball tomorrow or the other tomorrow!" He was on the River Dogs team again with two of his really good friends. We had so much fun watching him play and hit off the pitches. The girls, when they were able to attend had fun watching my friends little toddlers at the park. It made for some fun evenings, although I think we had more cold nights. Mason is counting down the days until he can sign up again. The last game, they all got a trophy. You would have thought Mason had won the lottery. Her ran up to get it, and he showed anyone who would take interest. It was his "first" trophy and he carried it everywhere because he was so proud! Way to go Mason. Thanks to all of you who drove way out here to see him! We appreciate the support and I hope you were entertained by a bunch of five year old. Also, Mimi, the NY Met's wristbands were a hit!
Till next year.....

1 comment:
How fun! Savannah played soccer last fall and I can't wait for the new season to start. I love watching the kids play sports...I can't wait till Xander can play!
Post a Comment