Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hola!

To say that we have been busy would be an understatement! We have been SWAMPED! Since putting our house up for sale, we have been spending every waking moment, and many moments in which we should be sleeping getting things done around here. We have almost completed 9 years worth of projects that needed attention in our home. Things are looking GREAT! We have not had any offers yet, but are hopeful that one will come SOON! Keeping this house in "show" condition 24/7 is not an easy feat, especially when I am gone all day and the kids and Chris are home! I have a bunch of pictures on my camera, but I have put the memory card reader in a "safe" place....that I cannot locate! Once I find it, you will see pictures of the girls in Stadium of Fire, trips to Lagoon, Mason's first day of Kindergarten, and pictures of our house! For now, we are continuing working on projects in the house and getting ready for school to start. The girls are working hard to earn a ticket to see Mimi in NYC! That is about it around here...nothing too exciting! We are enjoying watching the Olympics and hopefully moving day will be in the NEAR future.

1 comment:

MelodylovesHuggie said...

I didn't know the girls were in stadium of fire, I should have been reading your blog sooner. We were there, I wish I had known. Also news that you are moving. Boy, am I out of the loop, thank heavens for blogs. Please, please tell me how you designed the blog layout, I have been working on mine for over a week and still can't get a custom layout, except chocolate...please give me your secret, love ya