
That Mickey Mouse is not a Mouse???
Here is a conversation I had with Mason on the way home from school today:
Mason: Mom, did you know that Mickey Mouse is not a Mouse?
Me: No, what is he?
Mason: He is a Rat!
Me: Ohhh a rat, how do you know?
Mason: Cause he is bigger than a mouse.
Me: Ohhh how do you know that?
Mason: Remember I saw a mouse at the zoo and he was so much smaller than a rat.
Me: Hmmmmm and when did you see a rat?
Mason: At Lagoon under the bridge by the water (GROSS). So Mickey is a Rat because he is BIG!

So there you have it folks! Mickey Mouse is actually a RAT! Thanks to the reasoning of a five year old. I just hope he doesn't tell Mickey this when we visit him this fall. I am sure he would be crushed!

4 comments:
ha ha, I love it...tell Mason he can come to NYC and see the rats in the subway...so much bigger than the Utah rats. Is Minnie a rat too???
Well, so smart Mason! My kids have yet to meet Mr. Mouse...so I'll have to wait to see if they put it together! And YUCK!!! Rats in the subway? gyah!!
Don't you just love kids logic. What's funny is that it totally makes perfect sense to them!
I's say he's pretty observant. Grams LM
Post a Comment