
We have been attending the Pumpkin Festival here in
Herriman since it began. It seems to get better and better every year. The city really does a great job organizing and setting it up, and the kids sure have a BLAST! I can usually talk Chris into coming with me, but since he already came to the ward party, he chose to sit this one out. TOO BAD! Our kids were sure big winners this time! Mason won 2
nd place in his age group for his costume and he also won the pumpkin carving contest for his age group! Way to go
Maso! The girls were also
winners themselves. They won third place in the costume contest for their age group. I do think they make pretty cute "Twitches"

Mr. Mason waiting for his costume to be judged. There were about 30 kids his age up there! He looks so sweet and innocent as Mr. SWAT Team!

Mason with all of the other WINNERS!

The Twitches with the other winners in their age group! That Frankenstein freaks me out!!!

Mason and his award winning pumpkin! He was so PROUD

Meggy and her pig! She loves everything PIGS!! (Like I was with cows!)

Madison and her SCARY skeleton! It was dang hard carving into that THICK pumpkin!
It was a fun night. They had games, activities, inflatable slides, and tons of CANDY!!! Grandma came and met us and I think she had a great time too! I love HALLOWEEN!!
4 comments:
Although I didn't ever see you to say hello, I saw your kids win. That was so exciting!
What cute costumes! I love Halloween especially all the costumes.
Wow, you go girl, pumkins are a lot of work. Grams
They look great and congrats!
Post a Comment