Here are some fun shots from all of the rehearsals. The kids and I stayed at a hotel in Provo for three days while the girls practiced for 8 hours each day in the 100* heat! I spent most of my time in the shade and squirting the girls with water. Although it was a lot of work for the girls, they had so much fun! They love performing, especially in such a big group.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Stadium of Fire Rehearsals!
The girls dance team had the opportunity to participate in the Stadium of Fire starring Miley Cyrus. It was a lot of work for the girls, but they had an AMAZING time! They worked twice a week for 5 weeks learning the 8 minute dance. They had so much fun practicing in the front yard. Mason even joined in on the fun. He told the girls that he was going to do the "boy" parts of the dance. The song went through all of the sports at the summer Olympics. You have to watch this clip and see Mr. Mason, the back-up dancer! I definitely see s future in this......and......it is a good way to burn off all that extra energy.
Here are some fun shots from all of the rehearsals. The kids and I stayed at a hotel in Provo for three days while the girls practiced for 8 hours each day in the 100* heat! I spent most of my time in the shade and squirting the girls with water. Although it was a lot of work for the girls, they had so much fun! They love performing, especially in such a big group.



Here are some fun shots from all of the rehearsals. The kids and I stayed at a hotel in Provo for three days while the girls practiced for 8 hours each day in the 100* heat! I spent most of my time in the shade and squirting the girls with water. Although it was a lot of work for the girls, they had so much fun! They love performing, especially in such a big group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sally that is awesome!! I love watching mason do the dance with the girls we should have put him in the show. That was totally funny!! You will have to add that footage to his wedding video or something. Thanks for sharing that.....
Sally that is awesome!! I love watching mason do the dance with the girls we should have put him in the show. That was totally funny!! You will have to add that footage to his wedding video or something. Thanks for sharing that.....
I loved watching the video with both 'boy and girl' parts.
I loved wataching that video. I know how hard they worked and how much they enjoyed doing the show at Stadium of Fire. They are so talented!!! Mason has been dancing along with the girls as long as I can remember. He really does a good job. I remember a recital at Murray Park where he just danced and danced and danced. I think he was about 3 years old then. Love Mom.
Post a Comment