Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gumdrops and Frosting, and Candy…Oh No!!!

Grandma came over and we had our annual gingerbread house decorating party. This year we missed having Mimi with us. She is always so creative, but I think the kids did rather well on their own. I enjoyed "sampling" the candy and helping the kids with the frosting. I remember putting together a gingerbread house as a kid, but my mom had to bake the gingerbread! Now you can just buy it all in a kit! I LOVE kits!! :) Here is the finished product!!!

Look at that concentration! Meticulously placing candy in just the right spot!
Mmmm this frosting tastes good!
Ohh yes, you are right! I will eat some too!
Thanks Grandma for coming over for such a fun activity!

1 comment:

The Pierce Family said...

Looks like fun. We usually do houses too but this year we just didn't get around to it.