The newest members of Santa's Team! Who wouldn't want these cuties to ride along in the sleigh! They were so excited to get these for their Christmas Jammies!
Sally I love the polka dot pj's they look adorable.... The mono comment is totally a rude joke, because you know how nice I am. I think if Tom tried to squeeze into those green pajamas he would cut off circulation to major parts of the body!!
2 comments:
Sally I love the polka dot pj's they look adorable.... The mono comment is totally a rude joke, because you know how nice I am. I think if Tom tried to squeeze into those green pajamas he would cut off circulation to major parts of the body!!
What cute jammies! Where did you get them? I finally had to settle on some from Target that were okay. Hope you had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment