
Chris and I went to our first "Ugly Christmas sweater" party. We joined a bunch of other couples at McCool's restaurant all wearing our ugliest Christmas sweater. As Chris and I were walking into the restaurant, I asked him why he didn't wear a coat because everyone was looking at him in his ugly striped DI sweater. I wore a typical teacher sweater that was left in a donation bag at school. I will pass it on to a deserving teacher for next season. Chris gave his sweater to the teenage waiter. It was a fun night out with friends, even if we did all look rather silly. Thanks Tiffany for arranging such a fun night!
This is what I found in Madison's room when we got home! Three sleeping beauties...Maddy, Meggy and Grandma. Mason was sound asleep too, but in his own bed!

1 comment:
The ugly Christmas sweater idea is hilarious! I'll have to do that next year.
Post a Comment