The girls really wanted me to make and decorate their birthday cakes this year. I am always up for a challenge, and challenge this was! I am NOT talented in any way when it comes to cake decorating. My two sister in laws, Kelly and Robyn are the family pros, but, let it be said....I would do anything for my girls, thus the following attempt. Now, when you see these photos, PLEASE don't laugh or judge! The important things is..........my girls LOVE them! I think they are pretty darn cute too!
Happy 10th Birthday Meggy and Maddie. Mommy sure loves you two!!

10 comments:
Sally, I think they are adorable, you did a great job!! You made 2 also so they didn't have to share that is also great. I am sure they both loved them. Tell them Happy B-day!
The cakes were delicious and perfect. Good job. I want a brontosaurus for my 30th ok?
-dave
I don't think my cakes would still resemble a frog and pig. Good job! Ten years just like that!
I think you did a great job! Happy #10 girls! xoxo mimi
Happy birthday girls!!
Wow. Awesome cakes.
Love, DeeDee
The birthday cakes were wonderul, as was the birthday dinner. You make the best meatloaf in the whole world!! The girls' birthday was awesome this year. The skating party was fun and the family party was just like we like it. Lots of celebratin' Love, Mom
Way cute!! Do you hire out?
I was expectin train wrecks by the way you were talking! Those cakes are adorable, happy birthday cute girls!!
THEY WERE AWSOME!!!!!!
-MADISON
&
MEGAN!!!!
THEY WERE AWSOME!!!!!!
-MADISON
&
MEGAN!!!!
Post a Comment