
The Rules...
1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me.
2. Winners, you must post this challenge on your blog, meaning that you will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!
3. The gift that you send to your Three Friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember: It’s the Spirit and the Thought That Count!
4. When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate Linky Love!
***If you are not one of the Top Three Comments on this post, you can still play along. Please take the button and post it on your blog; start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same!

5 comments:
Love the concept, totally. I had quit checking your blog because there hadn't been anything for quite a while. (I know moving, Christmas, ect. ect.) But, I'd figured you were using face book and I don't do that. I look forward to seeing you on Friday, I hope you'll all be there. Anyway, again, love your concept and hope lots of people pick it up. I'm not a blogger, so you other folks don't have to count me. Grams LM
Yay, does this mean I get a prize? I'm excited to pay it forward!
Hey Sally! What a neat idea! How are you loving the new house? All unpacked yet? It was good to see y'all at the Christmas party! We should all get together again soon!
yay i get a prize right just make me a blog and i'll teach you to make pot holders!!!!
-megan and maddie
update this blog!!!
Post a Comment