Saturday, April 25, 2009

We (Heart) New York


This kids and I decided to spend Spring Break in the BIG city…. New York City. We all stayed in Mimi’s 500 square foot studio apartment. It was rather cozy! We had a BLAST!! We did everything imaginable while we were there. We stayed seven nights, so we had plenty of time to fit everything in. Mimi went to work in the mornings, and was finished by the time we were up and ready for our daily adventures. We took tons of pictures, so stay tuned and you can re-live our trip with us. Thanks Mimi for having us! We miss you and the kitties’ sooooooo much! Thanks for sharing with us so many amazing adventures.

2 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

Am I a lame friend or what? I'm sorry I didn't get back to you on getting together while you guys were in NYC. Let me know when you come out again. I'm glad you guys had such a great time. Please let Emily know I say hi.

kado! said...

Wasn't the weather PERFEWCT...you could not have picked a better time! You were right down the road from me...but I was on our beach enjoying the rays....Manhattan is my shopping area....not my enjoy the sun area! That is awesome you had so much fun!