One night the girls had Mason pose on the couch and they sketched him. Mimi and I were cracking up watching Mason hold really still in this pose. I think they did a good job with their sketches. Maybe we should get them an easel and charcoal and set them up in Battery Park!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Hangin' in the Apartment
Mimi lives in a studio apartment....500 square feet to be exact! It was quite an experience sharing this space with me and the kids! We were in "close quarters"! They did pretty good, although we did have a few Mason tantrums! They were very creative in finding things to do.
The girls snacking in the kitchen!
Mason and the Wii fit became good friends!


One night the girls had Mason pose on the couch and they sketched him. Mimi and I were cracking up watching Mason hold really still in this pose. I think they did a good job with their sketches. Maybe we should get them an easel and charcoal and set them up in Battery Park!
One night the girls had Mason pose on the couch and they sketched him. Mimi and I were cracking up watching Mason hold really still in this pose. I think they did a good job with their sketches. Maybe we should get them an easel and charcoal and set them up in Battery Park!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think the posing picture is hilarious.
I hope this comment works. I can't seem to get my username going. Anyway - Glad to see the update. I nkew the NY trip was wonderful and the pictures tell the story. Love the smiling faces! What an adventure for you all. Love, Mom?Grandma
Looks like the kids had a blast though.
it was very fun drawing mason!!!
Post a Comment