Saturday, July 25, 2009

Their first taste of BROADWAY!


Mimi and I were so excited to take the kids to their first Broadway musical. We picked Mary Poppins. The reviews said it was great for kids......and that is TRUE! All three of them LOVED the show. It was fun for me to see them so excited! Mason loved all of the "magic" that happened...that crazy bag that Mary has!


We stopped at this restaurant in a convenience store. It was a serve-yourself deli type bar. We set the kids free to pick what they wanted. Mason shows up at the register with an apple, a chocolate chip muffin, and this chocolate danish thing. We just laughed because his dinner was the most expensive! At least he ate it!


g

3 comments:

Christenson's said...

It looks so fun!! That is just my kind of dinner..... and I love the American Girl dolls in the pictures too!!

Becky said...

Oh how fun! I would love to take my girls there!

Nicole said...

What a fun trip I will keep that in mind what a fun show.