
This is how I spend my days...engrossed in a book. I highly recommend The Help! I read it in three days....and LOVED it!

Chris and Dave....they love to snorkel! They see a lot of puffer fish in the bay.

Mason devouring his lunch....that kid burns off so much energy in the day that he falls right asleep by 7:30 PM!

Dave chillin by the pool

The Maso....LOVES the water! Check out my cute toes too!! :)
4 comments:
How fun! I'm totally jealous. Who's the super hairy guy in the background in the last pic? Ew.
I'll have to add The Help to my reading list. If you haven't already, check out The Hunger Games and Catching Fire...I love that series!
How fun is that! Where are you at. Jan said you were out of town, I have the cutest story to tell you. It goes something like this.
Beauty is beauty,
beauty is our future,
beauty is love,
beauty is Mrs. Sansom.
Jan wanted a copy, but I think that would embarrass Jonas to no end. I guess he likes dark haired girls.
Well finally I feel well enough to sit at the computer so I get to see your pictures. Wonderful, darling and precious. (Especially cause after a warm, beautiful winter we have come home to winter, I feel like I need to get Christmas out again. Oh, wait I'm still putting it away cause we left in such a hurry we didn't worry about putting it away) Now, I want pictures of your new little guy. I've seen a very few but I'm anxious to see him. Grams LM
Post a Comment