Monday, December 25, 2006

Mason's Christmas Concert


Mason finally got the chance to be the STAR! he has spent many hours watching the girls perform, and this time, he was the one on stage. His preschool class of 3 and 4 year olds sang Christmas songs and recited Christmas poems. Mason was so excited! He chose his own outfit, complete with Yellowstone Ranger hat that he calls a cowboy hat. If you know anything about Mason, you know that trying to change his outfit, or talk him out of the outfit he chose is all but IMPOSSIBLE! So, among all of the little girls with princess dresses and dolled up hair, and little boys in their Sunday best was my little boy wearing jeans, a long sleaved T-Shirt and his brown hat! He did a great job. His two favorite songs were Frosty the Snowman and Once There was a Snowman. The actions he did were so cute. You will have to ask him to sing a song or two for you!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I love the new blog! What a great way to keep up with distant but loved familyu members! You have my family blog-but my blog for money is www.genkidesuyo.blogspot.com! But I think they both come up if you click on my name for the comment! Can't wait to see more posts--I've added you as a "favorite"!!

Unknown said...

Hey Sis. The site is looking good. You have inspired Mandy and I to start our own page. We linked your page. Check us out at daveandmandy.blogspot.com