Saturday, January 27, 2007

Saturday Night with the Sansoms

Since Chris has to work on Saturday nights, the kids and I have started our own tradition. I let the kids pick the menu, tonight Madison requested Smith’s roasted chicken and Rice-A-Roni, but Smith’s was out, so they settled for “chicken nugget sandwiches” from Wendy’s. After dinner, we all cuddle into my bed and read stories, watch T.V., and play on the computer. The girls have a new little friend who I will introduce in another post. Once the kiddies are fast asleep, I get some time to post to my blog. It is fun to add the events of the past week. Some may think this would be a boring way to spend a Saturday night, but for this 33 year old, with 3 kids, it is HEAVEN!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should call these your 'Saturday Evening Posts'.

Anonymous said...

oops, forgot to sign my name!