Saturday, February 24, 2007
5 Minutes for Mom
As I was surfing the net and reading some blogs, I came across a very fun and interesting BLOG! It is at http://www.5minutesformom.com. It is a really interesting blog written by 2 sisters. I really enjoy all of the fun things they have going on at their blog. Apparently they love to have contests with give-a-ways. I signed up for the contest to win the game rhyme-n-tyme. You can see it at here. If you have some time check it out! I just know my kids would love playing it. They are big game fans. They always want to play Apples to Apples, so having a new game in the house would be GREAT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Parker and I are here for the party!
And we only live about an hour away from Park City! =)
Post a Comment