Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I am behind....AGAIN!

Well, what is new, I am behind on posting....AGAIN! Life has been extremely busy these days. Sometimes I think I barely have time to breathe. March always starts out with Teacher Professional Day ( a day where I have to present to the teachers), and it is followed by Parent Teacher Conferences. This means I am at school late 2 nights during that week. The next week we had a Junior Engineering Family Fun Night where students and their families came back to the school to show their families what they learned in all of the workshops. I also had the YW open houses downtown and 2 ward conferences to attend for my calling, and a youth leadership meeting. I also had School Community council last week in the evening, and school and region PTA meetings. I have a big report on my Comprehensive School Improvement plan due on the 30th and another report due April 15th. As if that isn't enough, the girls had 2 birthday parties to attend, aside from their regular dance, piano, Up With Kids, and they have just started achievement days for primary. With Chris working nights, this makes for busy evenings with for me and the kids. Mason has been asking to start soccer or karate, but I just don't know where we will fit that in! Hopefully things will begin to slow down. At least we have Spring Break in Arizona to look forward to!

No comments: