Thursday, March 15, 2007

Countdown to Spring BREAK!!!

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! We are going on vacation. The plane tickets have been purchased, and the resort has been booked! WHOOOPEEEE! My sister and I were lamenting about our busy lives, and the stress of WORK! We kept thinking about the upcoming Spring Break, and decided that we needed to plan a trip. There were many different options. We tossed around Disneyland (too crowded), New York (when we go there it will just be "the girls"), Chicago(to visit Aunt Robyn and cousins...not warm enough), Florida(again, too crowded), and then we thought about how much fun we had last June when we went to Arizona. We looked up the resort that we stayed in last time, but it was a bit pricy. I kept searching online and found the Pointe South Mountain Resort, right near the Arizona Mills Mall in Tempe. The resort has a waterpark on property, complete with waterslides, wave pool, kid's play area, lazy river, pools and hot tubs. They also ahve golf, a fitness center complete with classes that are taught all throughout the day, and a day spa! Chris thinks it is a bit pricy, but I think it is WORTH IT!
I am soooooo excited to have 5 days of WARM weather and water fun with my family. Chris has to fly home on Saturday for work, but at least he will get to play for 3 days! The kids are worried about the Easter Bunny finding them. I am sure he will know just where they are! They have a Easter Egg Hunt on Friday at the resort!
Another thing I am soooooooo excited for is my FAVORITE restauraunt, the ClaimJumper. Whenever we visit a city where one is located, we eat there a few times during our stay. I am sure this time is no different as we will only be 5 minutes away. YUM YUM.
Well, if you havn't noticed by now, I AM SOOOOO EXCITED! It gives me something to look forward to. Now I just need to make it through MARCH and all of these report deadlines at School.

1 comment:

Overwhelmed! said...

Hi there! You requested that I send you my "List of appropriate children's chores" but I need your email address. Please send it to me. :)