Monday, March 5, 2007

WHOOPEEE!!! A Kitchen Table!!!!!!




HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!! I have finally found a kitchen table. I sold mine at a garage sale last JULY...YES, we have been without a table for 7+ months. I looked and looked and looked, and finally found an amazing deal from this lady I met on KSL Classifieds
Her name is Debra and she decorates homes to sell, model homes, and she is a furniture dealer. She is the nicest lady, and I got a tremendous deal. In fact, things were so affordable I bought a hutch/buffet, table, 4 chairs, bench and 3 barstools. I absolutely love them. I also bought new picture frames for the walls, a big round clock, and beautiful red curtains to match the red couch and chair. Chris is almost done with the floor. He just has a few tiny tiles to fix, the dishwasher to screw back in place, replace the moulding, and caulk it all! It has been so nice to have the house put back together. I actually had Sunday Dinner with my Mom, Mel, Dave, Mandy, Mimi and the kids yesterday! They all thought it looked FABULOUS!!! What do you think?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm here via the blog party. I looooove your table! It looks very similar to the one I have. Same style and same color. We even have the buffet! So nice! You are going to love it. Happy blogging!!

Anonymous said...

The dinner was sooooo good. Sally is a great hostess and good cook.

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by for the party :-) It sounds like you got a great deal with the furniture and the pics are wonderful! I need to meet a lady like that..LOL...

Pegmeister said...

I bought the table that is in Arizona from someone on KSL.com also. We love it. Pegs