Sunday, April 29, 2007

Big Girls DOOOO Cry~

There is only one month of school left....let me repeat, there is only one month of school left! WHOOOPEEE. I must say, although I am excited, I am also overwhelmed! This being my first year, there are a lot of new things that must be learned. I got my principal year end closing packet last week, and I was shocked at the number of things that must be completed. I went to a meeting the other day and was told that we had the funding to offer full day kindergarten. I am haooy, BUT, that creates a tremendous amount of work for me, which leads me to the title of this post. Last week, besides having PMS, I was sooooo stressed. We had our outside audit on all of our financial and student records, I had an LRE screening, Principal's Literacy Day, the Science Fair, PTA meeting, teacher evaluations to complete, secretaries week, and all of the other things that make their way across my desk. Needless to say, I had a good cry, and am now ready to face another week! Bring on the month of MAY~

No comments: