I absolutely LOVE Mother's Day! As my kids get older, it gets even better. This year was the best yet. I was allowed to sleep in by my sweet children. Upon waking up, I was treated to some wonderful gifts. The girls wrote the things they love about me on a paper, colored it and put it in a frame. It was very touching. Here is what they wrote:
Mom, I love you because you because:
You love me.
You buy me clothes.
You feed me.
You tuck me in at night.
I love you so much, you are great
Love, Megan
Mom, I love you because:
You love me.
You cook foe me.
You buy me stuff.
You take care of me.
You work hard every day.
You're the best Mom ever.
You help me when I'm sick.
You take me on trips.
You take me to the movies.
Love, Madison
Since Chris had been at work until 4:00 AM he was not able to get up and help them cook me breakfast. They LOVE to make me breakfast in bed, so they poured me a big bowl of my favorite cereal, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and a big tall glass of milk, complete with a green
(my favorite color) straw. It was too cute. At noon we went to Church. I guess the teacher in Relief Society had called and asked Chris to write a message about me that could be shared in Relief Society. He, and the kids each wrote a beautiful message about me! It made me so proud to his wife and their mom! It is amazing how words from the heart are the best gift of ALL! However, Chris did have something else up his sleeve. Last week we had gone to the Jazz playoff game. It brought back so many fun memories of days past, so Chris purchased me and his mom and dad tickets to the game on Wed. My sister bought tickets for Dave and Mandy for their birthday. Sharon wasn't feeling well, and the game was really late, so Chris came instead of his mom. We had a GREAT time. It was a really good game, and I think Chris loved being there with his Dad! We are headed to the Western Conference Finals. GO JAZZ!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment