Tuesday, May 8, 2007
St. George Marathon...Here We Come
Emily talked me into entering the lottery for the St. George Marathon. We didn't think we would actually get drawn, but decided to give it a shot. Well...today we found out that we were selected. I am excited, but nervous about all of the training ahead of me. I really need to get back into my running routine so I can lose the pounds I have packed on over the winter. The race is on October 6th, so we have 156 days to go. I can't believe I signed up to run another full marathon. Anyone care to join us?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am proud of you! And,no I don't want to join you. I'm doing well to walk. Aunt Peggy
I don't want to join you either--but I had to see what Aunt Peggy was writing! Plus, how fun is it to have two comments in a row by "Happy Blogger" and yet--we are two different Happy Bloggers!! Love ya, Robyn
Hi! I'm Elizabeth, and I came here from the Alexa Project Blogroll. I LOVE your blog! The design is great (Robyn from Genki is your SIL, right?), and I just read ten of your posts and looked at all of your photos. You have a beautiful family and it's so cool that you are a Principal! I am definitely coming back to read, and I would like to add you to my blogroll as well. Table for Five is my personal parenting blog. Nice to "meet" you!
Post a Comment