Sunday, May 6, 2007

What a Broker!

Chris just emailed me an award he was given at work for putting the customer first. A customer called and said that Chris was the best broker who has ever helped him. He also said that Chris should be promoted! I am sooooo proud of him. Despite the late (early) hours, Chris really seems to like his job. I am happy about all the investment knowledge he has. He is getting our retirement portfolio all arranged. Keep up the GOOD work babe!

2 comments:

Pegmeister said...

That's great! Kenny's helping to make mine better. I could use Chris too. Peggy (My name is Happy Blogger too, and you might think this is Robyn if I didn't tell you.)

Robyn said...

Ooooooh, another comment by the dubious Happy Blogger!! Yep, totally wasting your time reading all of these comments! Just kidding! Love you--Miss you! Talk to you soon!! Robyn